Coffee enthusiasts know that a cup of joe can solve a latte of life's problems. A delicious cup of artisan coffee can make your heart skip a beat, literally - it's what makes you wanna live la vida mocha!
Kidding aside, coffee is literally one of the most widely consumed beverages in the world. Artisan coffee is carefully created from bean to cup, to ensure that you're not getting an average cup of joe. Coffee drinkers know that in each cup lies the power to change the world, and that's why they're the real winners in life.
Want to know why else coffee winners win at life?
1. Coffee is the ultimate energy booster. The caffeine content in coffee is responsible for giving you that added boost (it's no wonder the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. coffee house was called Central Perk!) especially when you're still wiping the sleep off your eyes. With each sip of coffee, the caffeine travels happily throughout your body and eventually makes its way to your brain, which is why you feel uplifted and energized enough to get started on your day's tasks. However, coffee lovers tend to "procaffeinate", which means that you refuse to get anything done until you've had your cup of coffee!
2. Coffee helps you retain your memory longer. Studies show that caffeine has an impact on cognition, since results revealed that regular consumption of artisan coffee after studying aids with memory consolidation. So whether you're still in school or already at work, you know how important it is to keep track of significant details that, ultimately, help you win at life!
3. Coffee makes you feel good. After all, how can you win in life if you're feeling down? Drinking artisan coffee will have you screaming, "It's a brew-tiful day!" Coffee is a rich source of antioxidants that have been proven to alleviate depression and help to uplift your mood. When you're feeling oh so good in general thanks to a cup of artisan coffee, this will naturally improve your overall performance in anything you do. So don't be surprised if it has you wanting to tell your significant other: "Words cannot espresso how much you mean to me."
4. Coffee helps you live longer. Studies show that chronic coffee drinkers may live longer as opposed to those who don't drink coffee at all. Besides, how can you win at life if your own lifespan is short? Coffee can help you live longer, healthier lives because it contains a ton of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that also contribute to your overall well-being.
5. Coffee reduces the risk of developing neurodegenerative diseases later on in life. As our brains age when we get older, we're more prone to suffering from Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia, and many other cognitive diseases. Drinking top-quality artisan coffee can help you win at life even longer by helping to reduce your chances of developing these neurodegenerative conditions.
Coffee winners know it: even just a cup can change the world. Even if you have to constantly be reminded that yes, there are other drinks in the world, you'll still choose coffee. If you aren't a coffee drinker yet, you can start now - better latte than never!