Turmeric Fried Rice Recipe Set
- Organic Turmeric Powder (100 g)
- Harvester's Healthy Brown Rice 2kg
- Mushroom Chili Sauce in ORIGINAL 200g
Turmeric Fried Rice Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup of Harvester's Healthy Brown Rice
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (diced)
- 1 tsp. of grated ginger
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (optional)
- 1 tsp. of Organic Turmeric Powder
- salt to taste
- 2 to 3 tsp. of Mushroom Chili Sauce in ORIGINAL
1. Cook 1 1/2 cup of Brown Rice with 1 tsp. Organic Turmeric Powder in a rice cooker. Set aside
2. In a large pan, heat 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
3. Add diced garlic and grated ginger to the pan and sautée until fragrant.
4. Add 1/2 cup frozen peas and fry until it's soft.
5. Add your cooked turmeric brown rice and mix, making sure it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
6. Add 2 to 3 tbsps. Mushroom Chili Sauce and salt to taste. Fry the mixture for about 2 minutes.
7. Serve once you are happy with the taste and enjoy! ❤️