Adlai Champorado Recipe Set
- Adlai Grits 200g
- Lerio Chocolates Raw Cacao Powder 500g
- Raw Coconut Sugar POUCH (120g)
Adlai Champorado Recipe
- 1 cup of Adlai Grits
- 4 cups of water
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of Lerio Chocolates Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup of Raw Coconut Sugar
1. Soak Adlai overnight or at least 3 hours before cooking. Rinse once you're ready to cook.
2. In a large pot, place 4 cups of water, 2 cups of coconut milk and the soaked Adlai. Bring to a boil.
3. Stir the mixture every 3 minutes for 15-20 minutes or until Adlai is cooked.
4. Add 1/4 cup of Lerio Chocolates Raw Cacao Powder and 1/4 cup of Raw Coconut Sugar. Stir until everything is combined.
5. Continue to cook at low heat, still stirring it regularly until the cacao powder and coconut sugar are completely dissolved.
6. Add more water if the mixture thickens too much. Add more coconut sugar until it suits your liking.
7. Once your happy with the taste and the consistency, serve with some coconut milk on top and enjoy! ❤️