AYUDA Eastern Rejuvenating Oil 100g
* For those having trouble sleeping - Dab some oil on temples and gently rub.
* For muscle and joint pain (from fatigue/ exercise / soreness /etc) - Dab some oil on the pained area and gently rub for soothing effect. Put a few drops into a tub of hot water before soaking in area.
* For nausea - Rub some oil in your hands or wrist and smell for relief. Sniff bottle during discomfort.
* For fatigue / tiredness - Roll some oil onto your palm and rub your hands. Apply a light layer to lower back and shoulders.
* For colds/ clogged nose / sinusitis - On an empty bowl, dab the bottom part with oil, fill the mug with boiling water and inhale the steam for relief. Cover head with a towel for extra help. Dab some oil on your pointer fingers, rub them gently and apply over the sinus area a very light layer.
* For cough / sore throat - On an empty bowl, dab the bottom part with oil, fill the mug with boiling water and inhale the steam for relief. Cover head with a towel for extra help. Dab some oil on your pointer fingers, rub them gently on your throat area and gently rub it.
* For stomach ache - Dab some oil on stomach area and rub to calm the upset stomach.
* For menstrual pain - Dab some oil on hip/abdomen area and gently rub to ease pain.
* To use as bug repellant - Apply some oil in pulse points (where exposed skin is near). Dab some oil in your hands, get some sunscreen/lotion, mix in your hands and gently apply to your body.
* To increase focus - Apply some oil at the lower back part of your ears and rub before training/studying and exams/competitions.
* For meditation - Put some oil in palms, rub and inhale before beginning. Dab some oil in your hands and gently rub in your chakra points.
* To uplift mood and calm anxiety - Apply some oil on the wrist and smell throughout the day. Gently rub some oil at the back of the neck. Apply at the bottom of the feet (kids).
Ingredients: kalamansi, lemongrass, peppermint, elemi, frankincense, myrrh
Dimensions: 15x3x3 cm